MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Scattered Memories.

06/09/10-Monday.

It's holidays. My friends and I planned to go out during the holidays. First person who popped in my mind was you. Went out with family. Why walking I remember about gifts. Gifts that we joked, at least maybe you think it was a joke. I was checking out the wallets. But, I stopped. Why am I being so stupid now? Stupid baka dumb Idiotic Yuki! Wake up right now!! Leave his world... How can I? Haihs... I miss him a lot. My best buddy said just forget about him. Thanks a lot for listening dear~ Love you~ Hahas.

Disappintment hits me like the wave. I'm not going to complain anymore! I've to wash away my sins. I cannot say bad words, bad stuff about others! I've to turn over a new leaf so I won't feel devastated! These days in facebook, I don't know what to do.. I want to post something but I don't want to at the same time. I miss you. I really do.. I guess, Don't know is better then know.

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment