MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lies again.

29/09/10-Wednesday..

I skipped school for account's folio..
but thats not the main point here...

When I first met you I thought maybe...
But now it was just tragic...
You were not my first wound..
But you will be my last wound..
Because you were th only one who lied to me as though I was a little girl.
Thanks to my curiousity..
I learned that you were a liar.
At least the wounds before were painful..
Because I had happier memories.
Unfortunately your memories was the salt..
Burning my wounds again right now..
If you hate me.
Don't be a two face..
I hate two face as much as I hate you now.
But thanks a lot to you..
I will no longer trust guys in his words.
Because in seconds...
They will just be a liar just like YOU.
Thanks a lot.
I freaking feel like an idiot.
I should not have bothered about you when you even cheated with you gf.
Talk bad about her.
But yet, my friend was right.
What we say are the opposite.
I don't like hating people as I will suffer more.
I'll just treat as though you were an idiotic bystander.
A player. I think thats what you are...
But your so sincere to the girl you are in front of...
With all your pitiful lies...
I'm getting sick of the memories, talks I had with you..
Lucky, we didn't get to meet.
Or else I'll be an idiot thinking..

-Yuki Choong-

No comments:

Post a Comment