MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Lies..

10-9-10, Friday.
I don't know how to explain what has been going on. Recently no mood to update blog. Went out today. I was kinda thinking if I didn't go out, will I see him? If I didn't want to go to toilet will I see him? I'm kinda good at recognizing people after seeing their photos. Haha. Almost everyone too~
I'll just say from here. As I was walking to the toilet at a shopping complex. Like all drama's he passed by me without knowing of course. I saw him.. PAUSED... WTH... Messaged him... OMFG... It's him... Damm... Went to the other side of the shopping complex.. And talked to him through instant message. Bought a new heels. Went back to the complex he is in. He was at ***** and when I passed by it.. My mom call me to go in... I was like.. Damn.. But lucky it wasn't really INSIDE. Then went to the food court. Message him half way he call me but he didn't say anything.. Then I saw him.. Hide near the piller. He was walking my way.. I quickly took my food and run.. Heart pounding extreamly fast. I was so scared he saw me.. But he mistaken me for another girl... Then never reply me after that.. Is this just a joke? Come on.. I'm really tired.
Wanting to forget this all but meets him randomly? Wow.. I don't know what to say..
I guess knowing him, being friends, was all just a lie? Words left unspoken or unfinished. I didn't know how to even talk to him. All I know is I don't want to exist in his life. After all, I'll just be a burden. Like everyone, I'm a stupid burden... FML!
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment