MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hardship.


170910-Friday.


Schools going to start and my heart is still in the holidays mood. I want to go to school but I don't want to study. Hahas. Even so, I've to study and get flying colors for my finals. Once I do, it will be awesome~ Love the show Step Up 3 until I tried to do stretching to gain flexibilities. It's kinda pain but really fun~ Can't wait for my dearest to teach me how to dance~ She promised me!! Hahas~ I'll call both my dearest then.. Hahas. But need to spare most of the time for revisions. Also, facebook to chat with my friends. I'll try to on twinki on the weekends though.. But... I have to study first!! Sad...


I have no idea what I'm up to lately. Have to start planning my routine of the days. Need to get back to work. My dearest will be coming to my house to help me pick some outfit~ On the way, I'll be a violent girl by bullying her~ I'm not Lesbian. HAHA!! I'm just hyper~ Nothing to say.. TATAX


-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment