MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flashback.

O.o, my title reminds me of an old friend.
Which has died in my heart.
Okay, lets remember what happened.
Mon 19/04/10,
No assembly.
Class like usual with econ -.-"
After that, recess happy~
With darling Fiona.
After recess syok!
No teacher come in.
Talk to Fiona Chee's gang while she doing work. :O
They all talk about Sunway! :O
After that, bm period started to play Truth or Dare.
Play until syok o~
Haha!
Tue 20/04/10,
Today, hang out with fiona~
Wrote on letter to forgive kylie.
Haihs.
Play with fiona~
Until ending moral, she stomach keep pain.
Then, sc...
OMG!
DENTAL CHECK UP!
Fiona no card so happy xD
But in the end we both went to check! :D
After that, we talked outside then..
Wei Xuen, Swee Yuen, Ming Xian, Dylan, Mei Kei and me.
We play the "jumping over people" game xD!
Mei kei was jumped over xD
Then me, mei kei and swee yuen squat xD
Then lydia say to me, I sure safe cause i first.
Ming Xian jump and...
...
.....
......
.......
PASS! xD!!!!
So syok!
But fiona uncomfortable so I follow her go back class.
Got work -.-"
I do work while beloved fiona sms... HAHAHAHAHA!
Then balik~OWH AND !!
Candy came to my school and I was quite startle-.-
Until I fall into a hole -.-"
See leng lui until like that xD!!
Actually I was more likely attracted to her hair~ XD!!
It was so... PURPLE! XD
Then i pulled yee wei's hand. :O
Sorry! >w<

Wed 21/04/10,
Today a... Fiona no go school...
Alone.. ):
But, kylie and I talked.
Now people asking me why I suddenly so close to her. o.O
I don't want to be so close to her anyways.
I rather be normal friends.
But I miss fiona the whole day xD!!!
But, I miss... my drama more! XD
School normal,boring nothing to say.
I finished my drama.
Went out with nata.
Plan to watch it again tomorrow :P
Byee~
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment