MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Graveyard :D

Hiiii~!
I'm back from perak a while ago~
Watched tv then online ~~
Well, woke up at 5:15 around there -.-
Dad force me wake up T^T
Then drank a bit of oat that mum made~
XD then go car!!
Travel to Perak. Slept almost the whole time :D
Then reach Perak...
Go eat sin~
Had Mi hun for bfast~
Then go "Sam Bo Tung" xD~
damn smooky =-=
Plus!! I was thinking of jigoku shoujo.
Then freaking out when inside all the ashes..
Then helped grandma find her sister and i think brother >w<
Burn stuff for them ...
Fire burning hot D:
Like sauna..
Kinda like it :P
Then go to graveyard -.-
Stupid cars!! Damn jam =.=
Went temple with mummy and grandma while daddy in car.
Help mummy hold stuff while grandma pray outside.. xD!!
Quite fun >w<
Then go find grave~
This time super lucky did the whole thing really fast :D
So... not really tired :P
Burn burn burn~!!! Smoke!!! T^T
My whole hair smells of ashes.
While my body smells of sun lotion mixed with sweat :P
Dirty me ):
xD~!
Whole way thinking of my book-.- Listen sad song~
Then visit my grandma!!
I miss her T^T
She look so young as usual~
I could still remember how she look till now..
It's been like... -counting- 9 years.... >w<
I love her!! :D Haih~!..
Scared mummy and daddy next T^T
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't think negative T^T Sad!!! T^T
Anyway then came back had a delicious lunch :D
Then come home~!
Photo's at bottom!!
In graveyard saw 2 animal and took pic of it xD
Then worst part... got SPIDER T^T
Owh ya!! Spider lily~ I go find bb~! :D

PHOTOS~! :





-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment