MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Trust?



I don't know what to do.
Two of my friends may not know that I have eyes to see.
I know whats going on between them.
But I feel useless because I could not help you both much.
One of my friend,
I can help you but you don't seem to be able to let it go.
My second friend,
I don't know how to help you because your hiding everything from everyone.
I don't want to do anything drastic.

Trust?
Why is trust so important?
Why is trust so hard to be built?
Why is trust so easy to shatter in just seconds.

I don't know why are relationship so complicated.
I also don't know when I can find one.
I hope i don't find one but I feel lonely sometimes
Which is unbearable.
Writing my story based on relationships isn't boring.
But giving advices, repeating them.
The process really kills me.

Even in a million years, the cycle keeps going on.
Trust, Breaks, Fallen, Trust again?
Once a trust is broken and fallen.
How long does it take to trust the same person again?

As for L.O.V.E.
Trust is to continue ones relationship and with it,
Misunderstanding and Jealousy will be reduced.
However, once a trust is misused, a relationship could be broken down at the very moment.
Therefore trust is somehow dangerous.
I don't know when will i love someone again after the incident.
Should I tell them both the truth??
What will happen then.
But since it's been a year and more.
Haihs, I can't help my friends.
I feel helpless and useless.

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment