MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

What to do?

My heart is starting to think weather doing it is right or not. I don't know should I tell the truth or not. If i tell the truth your life will shatter that makes no benefit but... all my friends are convincing me to tell the truth. I don't want myself to regret cause I've already did something horrible due to trusting a liar. Should I tell the truth and see her life shatter with my own hands or should i ignore and tell a lie seeing you happy while i suffer? I don't know what to do at all.I want to tell the truth but if i do, i'll sure blame myself for making you cry. Why am I so different. Normally i won't care cause you made my friend lost everything in a day. She might even hate me now cause of you but i still will consider her as a friend. I don't hate you anymore. I was angry yesterday but i'll still delete and block you but.... there are so many things in my mind now. Not knowing what is right and wrong anymore... Should I shatter your life making me the bad guy or should i just let it be?

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment