MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

-L-O-V-E-

L-O-V-E
It's blind.
If you love someone,
You won't mind of how they look,
You won't mind of how they treat you,
You won't want anything back,
Cause L-O-V-E is something very generous and caring.

Even if you know there is no starting point from loving someone.
You'll just continue without knowing.
No matter how many people you've seen.
Pretty,Handsome,Princess,Prince.
All you'll think of most still is the person you truly love.
I maybe able to give good advice but there is also a chance they are bad advice.
Different people have their decision.
Instead of asking opinions.
Why not follow your heart.
That way, whatever you do.
Risk.
Everything.
Every move you make.
It's from will and not words from other party.
That way, they won't be blame and you won't blame them when it's your fault.
Cause, when they give a wrong/bad advice 100% you'll be blaming them not yourself.
But, if you choose the steps yourself.
All you can blame is yourself.

If during form 2 i did not play garena.
How would I be now?
Will I like him?
Some post says, love is not jealousy.
Love is not owning.
Love is not forcing.
But, Love is at its own will.
Love needs trust.
Love comes on it's own.

Haihs... I decided to write about L-O-V-E
Cause of my beloved darling being tensed.
FOR ME! My opinion.
It cannot be love if it's just and online relationship.
Cause you've never met that person and you don't know their personality.
If its cause of looks... I'm speechless.
Cause love is not from looks but from heart.
From the bottom of your heart.

If other readers who thinks I'm talking crap, I don't care.
Cause this is my opinion not yours.
If yours is a total opposite i don't really bother.
But so far... the word L-O-V-E I've seen in teenagers are unhappiness at a certain stage.
They maybe happy moments but.
They can also be sad when you are unhappy.
But they are also happy moments when your positive.
Thats all I'll say :O
I've wrote so much =.="
Anyway,
I hope no one will say i'm talking crap >w<

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment