MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sick day! ):

Sick in the afternoon.
Took a nap from 2.30 till 5.
Felt really dizzy :O
Went to check temperature and it was.... 38.4 :|
OMG! Quickly call my mummy to tell her and ask for the other thermometer.
In the end it wasn't at home.
Mummy put inside her school bag! :O
Watch tv with dizzy-ness :(
Sms darling grandma~
Then mummy came home and check my temperature.
The fever went down maybe cause i took the vitamin c. :O'
Mummy told me go take bath and i did~
After bathing still felt dizzy but rest.

Went for dinner and felt like vomiting ):
So dizzy until... beh tahan -.-"
Sweat like....under hot hot hot sun! XD
Came home and watch tv.
Now online and talk to darling mummy and grandma -nata&sho yin-
xD!! I <3>
And also my great grandmother Fiona~~ :D
OWH!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my beloved darling auntie pei yi.
Not to forget, a guy whom i haven't forget until now :x
Anyways! See ya~ Nights~
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment