MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thurs,22/04/10




So happy, my phone can use msn! :D -can msn in tuition :O- xD!!
Hmm, Nothing much happen today. :O XD!!
Well, My phone is pink, and special.
Owh, can't wait to go out buy a new bag~
Then, I wanna work to buy a camera.
So I can take down every moment and post in my blog.
I wanna make my blog just like the blog in the drama. xP
Every thing that happen in school.
Real, no fake.
My feelings are the same too~.

As for now, I lost those friends who I think never wanted me as a friend.
Maybe thanks to her, They decided to stop being my friend.
They have all died in my heart.
Whenever I see them, they are like a total stranger.
You can't say that as ignoring cause I no longer know them.
I also don't want to care or know what happens.
Even if the truth is exposed. Even if they want to talk to me. I
'll just be a stranger and walk away.

Online friends that sms me, If i don't know them in rl.
I stop sms-ing them cause it's no point.
I don't want to have online friends when I don't know who are they.
They are a total stranger, fat,skinny, boy , girl. I don't know.
If I choose to trust them.
If I was tricked.
What can I do?
I want to trust only few people.

Main is my family.
Second is my three buddies which I will always remember.
1,Fiona who was with me when I'm down and always supporting me.
2,Nata who was my friend for about 7 years and always by my side.
3,Suki who is also my friend for 7 years and also there for me.
As for the rest.
It's not I don't trust you all. Is, the trust will not be strong.
With my intuition, I'll choose who to trust.
O.o~ Why am I talking about trust all of a sudden.
Haihs.
:D! SMILE!!!
NO MATTER HOW SAD OR ANGRY I AM!
I must smile!
I need to get a camera -.-"
So I can take every moment.
Put in my blog.
And show every moment with no tears.
Need to study hard this year.
So next year not much tension.
Maybe in Jun, I'll focus on studying.
After final exam, I'll find a part time job.
Hope it'll be enough for a camera :O
Kays, I'll go now~
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment