MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stressed out.

I seem like I'm happy, I look like I'm happy but deep inside it's not like that.
Fiona did a lot of things and I really appreciate it. (:
Time will go slowly,
Patience is the key,
But, why must you test me so much?
I'm really tired.
If only it could be exposed,
But at the same time I don't want it to,
Why do I still pity someone who has made so many people stress me?
Haihs, She is really smart.
Using my friends,
Using me,
Using everyone around her.
Just like a toy,
She asks us to walk, we walk.
If we disobey, she will either cry or go angry.
Well, 1000 litre of tears a day.
Is it enough for her to make everyone ask me?
I think no~
More then that?

Well, I really appreciate what Jordan is trying to tell me.
Somehow, I just notice.
A lot of things cannot be said by words. xD
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment