MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, April 16, 2010

To my friends.

Haihs, I finally know why Makan cili, sendiri pedas. -something like that- XD
Well,
Firstly,
She herself makan cili.
Then now we ignore her,
She pedas xD!!
For me,
I don't eat cili.
Thats why no pedas.
You think I sad and angry?

Hmmm, I'm angry and disappointed that my FRIEND hurt another of my friend.
Haihs,
And also,
You all.. Blinded by her.
Her innocent look so powerful until my friend who dislike her ask me forgive her.
Lucky I stay strong cause, I have proof that your wrong.
With how I say it.
I can still quarrel back.

Even my mom.
She say no proof can't
I make proof into WORDS!
And, she believe me.
If I wrong why would people believe me?
If I no proof why would they bother?
And also, Please,
Of all people why must she ask my FRIENDS and not her own.
Her so called friends, also know everything.
Unless she knows herself she is wrong and making me get all the blame.
Aiya.. Damn sick of you all.
I don't give a damn of bastards, jerks.
I admit i gave one of your gang and I think you all will know who.
The guy who acts smart as though he knows everything.
Talking crap and making rubbish talk all the time.
I call him a bastard.
You all?
You were once my friend last year.
But now, thanks to an "innocent" girl you all leave me.
Haihs, true colors.
Finally know who you all really are.

Also, If I'm wrong, why would my 3 Besties stay by me?
They have their choice.
I can't force them and I can't do cute faces cause I hate it.
It's soo.... F-A-K-E!
Well, I know since form 1 she was fake.
But I did not know she was so smart.
Haihs.
So what?~
Study important!
At least got, F-N-S~ Enough for me.
They trust me and will stay by me.
Make them sad,
I make you pay.

No more sad or emo.
No more tears and cry.
Haha, I love F-N-S~
You all are the best!! <3~ id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

No comments:

Post a Comment