MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Strangers + Sad memories.












All the unhappy memories.
Caused by one person.
She is a two faced monster.
She ruined my life in form 1.
And ruined it again this year.
Haihs,
Thanks to her innocent look,
She is often forgiven and i'm often blamed.
Haihs..
Why lar -.-"
Ah well, one years friendship is broken thanks to an "Angel"
or known as devil..

Sweet memories in that tuition center,
Turned into a nightmare,
Thanks to the innocent lady,
No matter what she did,
They all protected her.
Am I even their friends?

I guess not.
I guess 1 year of friends is broken just for 1 month "innocent" girl?
I guess our friendship was all a lie,
Getting close to me cause i was close to fiona?
Was that it?
Without fiona i'm invisible?
I know some isn't
I know who
But I also know those people i mean this time is real.

They are liars?
They are also two faced?
As friends talking bad about each other behind their backs are just...
DISGUSTING!
You know what.
You want to say don't say in front of that person.
Unless you say it to their face.
If I'm wrong.
Say it to me.
Not act like knowing a hell much but truthfully,
KNOW NO DAMN CRAP.
I know who I'm referring.
Many should know from that guy's attitude.
He thinks his hell of a great.
But guess again.
A lot of people hate him.
Even his friends.

My friend asked me to make an Anti-Group of him,
But it's not only no worth it.
It is also wasting and I pity him.
Why?
Cause he is so evil that so many people hate him.
I bet when he see's this he will be like.
"What is this gorilla talking,
f*ck her..?"
Well, it should be obvious.
His words to scold people is f*ck anyway.
and insulting people?
Haihs.. DESPICABLE!
He is just an idiot acting smart.

As for another....
Haihs... I really speechless of you.
You say in her post,
Siapa makan cili, dia pedas right?
I wrote before in my before post.
But I will just repeat cause I'm sick of you all.
If she is suffering, she makan cili right?
I'm suffering cause of her.
Thanks to her, you come and surround me and question me.
More like confront me.
YOU WANT KNOW SO MUCH GO ASK B_ _ _ _!
He thinks he know so much go ask him!
I say that many times, instead you still force me.
I hate it when my so called friends whom i treated as a friend treat me back like this.
Owh, maybe that barbarian will be saying,
"Crap you la gorilla, think you so great a?"
I don't care,
and also, he himself say we are like one family after the party.
In the end BLAME ME FOR MAKING YOU ALL SICK.
Next time,
WAIT.. there is no next time.
Cause i don't know you all.
:O
I should have remember xD!!
You all are just a stranger but i despise you all still :O

You guys just make me sick by thinking you all know.
Even if you all know what can you all do?
Think again before speaking barbarian.
I know you live in deep forest until your language damn rude.
You know how rude?
Is like **** and **** and **** -.-"
You can be like my friend's brother.
Filled with foul words.
Owh, you might be scolding me.
But think again..
Maybe you don't have my blog!
I don't want to say foul words so i replace it with another normal word.

To the other readers.
I'm sorry for my rudeness but this sadness will continue in my life.
Until I really manage to leave that school,
Tuition and that two faced girl.
I'm really sorry for being rude and acting smart if i did.
Or if i offended you all.
But if you were me, maybe you will understand.
My three buddies,
Nata,Fiona and Suki.
Understands.
They also know what i'm going thru.
I love them a lot too :D
So, muackksss to them hehe.

Ah well,
Let's just smile~ :)
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment