MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

o.O

Haihs~
Today damn heartache.
My friends are leaving me slowly one by one~
But I made Fiona sad ):
HAHAHAHAHA! In the end was cause the koperasi open late! HAHA!
<3 Fiona and Sho yin and Nata~
Thanks for supporting me ~!! :D
Having you all is enough then those who just guess and not know the truth.
Especially someone who scolded me for no reason in fb.
Deleted him though.
It killed me even more
when I thought about what me and my friends
shared during the first few months.

However, from now onwards.
I won't care what my friend does to you,
Ignore what ever you tell others.
Ignore what ever you say to me.
And pretend being fine.
I don't want to cause trouble.
I'll talk to you~ Yeah!
But, I'll still talk more to Fiona and share more time with her!
Laughing a lot with her around~
(: But I almost cried also ):
Cause, I saw how my friends trust you and not me?!
A person known for a year.

One thing I feel like asking you.
Are you faking in front of everyone cause of Him?
Or are you really not lying?
I don't know what to do but.
I chose to not care, not bother, about you or even..
Trust you.
So~ I can be a happy person~ :D
<3 those people who trust me and is my TRUE TRUE friends :D
Muackss~~ XD :P

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment