MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I don't know what to do.

Have been working on my book.
Agree with ang -.-
My book really like roller coaster in the starting T^T
These days very tired and stress..
Help friend, my problem.
Yesterday I went to my old tuition but afraid to enter.
I remember back the days i purposely come early just to see you.
I saw you one time in the stairs with your friend.
I was afraid and angry at you but... I still love you.
Is this what love is? Loving someone? Giving him everything but nothing gain.
I no longer care.

My friend's problem is killing me.
Tell her one thing she do another.
I no longer want to bother already.
It's not my business even though she is my friend.
If she want's to keep the relationship in such a sad way.
Continue I don't bother.

Before I forgot, I really want to go back to form 2.
I don't want to start playing online games.
I don't want to know you.
I rather stick to being someone who is happy!
I really don't want to know anything about you but when I want to let go.
You always pop up in my mind making my heart flutter.
I'm mixed up with my book and reality.
I don't know why I'm being so sensitive and I hate it!
If i don't know how it feels wouldn't it be better?
I don't want to feel anything about L.O.V.E.
It's happy but also torture!!
Why is there Love which can be use to hurt a girl?
Maybe i put it in my book.
The girl get played just some people I know.

I hope I can be a little brighter in the future.
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment