MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy~


A few of my newest photo taken thru webcam :D
That cute star is called Nana,
From fioNA,NAta,shoNA :D
I <3>
Even tho I cried a lot on the star.
Now it's going to my lucky star~ :D

I'm happy that I have people supporting me~
So I'm going to stand back up!! :D
And, I think I'll just smile at her :D
There is nothing to ignore or hide anymore. :D
I wanna be a good person~ :D
Hehehehehhee :P
I lazy name those who supported me but the main are my besties :D
I don't want name them cause I don't want cause trouble later.
Haha,
Thanks a lot to drama,
I finally feel relax.

Owh, I can't wait for school,
Want to study more! :x
Hey, comment on my tagboard.
Should I go for mass com?
Or should I just go for... computer design?
I no need draw in computer design xD
So sad need to choose between one of them >w<
Haha, kay lar~
I stop writing~ :D
:D
-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment