MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, August 10, 2009

BLEACH!!!

Haha!! I'm back to normal I think.
Anime puts my mind off things.. haha
Well thx to my friend :)

Tommorow I plan on going to school.
I guess home is boring.. and i skipped my medicines!!!
Muahahaha!!! Ok la!! I will eat my meds tonight :)
Haha!! Bleach!!! Nice le = = But now i stuck until episode 8

Need wait my dl finish until episode 200+!!!!Wahahaha!!
But once I put my mind on the thing I was sad about.
I was emo again = =

Well when I am emo I post stuff on another blog which no one knows
EXCEPT!!! One of my friend XP.
But she too lazy read which gives me a lot of relief XD

Sho yin has been giving me advices on letting go.
I don't know.. Hmmm.. I don't think I could do it.
But. I set my eye on 1 position now.

Is to not believe in love anymore as you lied. [my guess] XD
But I think you did. :'(
Well I will still try and fulfill my dream.

Becoming a singer :) Wahaha!!!
And your ears will hurt the next thing HAHA!!!
Can't wait PMR over then go out shopping and buy more ANIME!!!!

Wahaha.. Tha is main purpose of shoppings right? = =
But I hate it when I see couple pass by = =
ENVY THEM!!! But it's better then getting hurt.

Well now good mood so think positif only = =
L8r emo I think I could die la!!!! ><
Haha g2g XD

No comments:

Post a Comment