MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A suprising day~

I haven updated this blog I think XD
Well Focus too much on other blog XP
Anyway... Today no go school..

And!!! I finally got a good mark for sejarah but not good enough!!!
Failed geo = =" such a shame!!!
Anyway!! Wanted go yam cha = =

Saw kevin but he with girl ..
+.+ *hehe* so din bother him I walked away xD.
Then I was downstairs = =" looking at tuition center.*Thinking* :D

Nevermind la!!! Go to Floric buy something!!
ANIME!!! XD.. The date ._. no book ._.
I saw a nice chain so bought it haha..

Then I wrapped it with a teddy bear I bought duno how long Agooooo XD
For a friend XD [special or not no need tell Muahaha]
Then.. put chain together cause I thought the bear tooo ''kua chiong''

In english means too.... err... too much la cuz got heart there ma = ="
Then put necklace together lo haha..
The aunty so good help me :D

Then nata sms me :D
Ok~ Lets ask her pass to friend Muahaha..
She came then I pass to er and ran to bakery.

Suddenly!!! My tummy feel weird.
I felt like vomiting!!! OMG!!! Calm...
Then I went bakery felt worst.

I went out take fresh air still not feel so good.
Then I kept walking to spend my time.
I went floric rest.

Then nata came and say they all gone :D
I go follow her lo.
Then saw chris~ XD lets walk with him la!

Then when reach say zheng kai = ="
I think he forgot who I am jor XD..
:D nvm la! :D haha

Then when reach I felt weird cause I saw the bike = ="
I know 1 form 5 cycle but duno who so I know something not right.
I went up all the form 5 shoes, slippers all there = ="

I ran down and ran away~ Then zheng kai saw la = =
I go scold nata lier :) She did lie >
But I wasn't so angry cause it's not her fault.

It's mine!!! ><>
So next time go late!! XD
Ok anyway... continue story~ Went tuition late..

Teacher was giving me a wicked smile = ="
I was errr Yea?
Then when I sat down wei jian laughed ._."


Then when teacher ex
plain science he suddely talk about romance love = ="
I was like ...WTH!
Ok...This is bad, I thought = ="

Then he said something about the gift.
=.=" SHIT.. Now I'm DeAd!!! =.="
Then teacher went on teaching and ejek me = ="

I paiseh jor la!! No need say d!!!
I almost ran out of class then teacher say come back in = ="
Nevermind~ Then victor also say is this science or love? = =

Then finally all chill jor..
Then my tummy pain once again..
Then asked teacher about gastric and BAD NEWS!!!

I should not have ate yogurt cause it made my tummy worst
No wonder...
I knew something was not right..

P.S: I was using a little of broken english Muahaha
Did it on purpose XD

No comments:

Post a Comment