MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Today's plan and =="?


What do you think about this chain??
Anyway... I... may... or might.. have migraine..
It's some kind of headache...
I checked the internet = ="
It's not going to kill me XP

But. it's killing me cause it hurts so damn much!!!!
Did not go school cause of it... :D
Well maybe... just maybe I might be skipping tuition..
Nah!!! My mom said she will take me out tonight buy the dress I want!!!

WoooooHoooo No skipping tuition..
Anyway I need pay fees = ="
:) and I hope I can get well soon~~
:D My head still aches!!! Well just now la = ="

Felt like vomiting!!! ><"
*Vomits*? XD Well I did not vomit..
But i hate this month = ="
Very bad luck!!!!

First washing machine spoil...
Now.... ASTRO~~~ Also spoil!!! WTH!!!!!
For me le... more worst... gastric...
now... duno what migraine = ="

Cham la me!!!
Anyway it might be better next month haha :D Hope so~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment