MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Exam Week~

It was in the morning around 6.30+
Woke up. Got to go school. ><
I went school late cause I was sick. So Had to eat breakfast this time.
Tummy still pain ><" Went to school. Looked less pale.
I was blur when I reach then I was looking for my class. =.="
Found it~ Haha :) Then I saw Fiona. She ask for sejarah note book.
OMG!!! I didn't bring ><
Guess forgot haha XP. Nvm la got teks book enough XD.
Well After that I look behind for few times and i lost count of how many times but.
When I turn back again I saw him~ He look normal >^
Well... I kinda have been missing him while I was sick = =" Haha But thx to him I guess I survived.
XD. But I don't think he likes me. Well in fact I think he hates me ><
Anyway. Classes start as usual butcause it was an exam week. We had exams = ="
Well... Studied really hard T_T Haha. Then recess must eat!! Or else pain!!! haha

So it was exam sejarah. I think i did ok ><>
Ok after school let slowly go XP. I wanted see him but I thought he gone edi = =
So nvm lor walk slowly then went downstairs fiona walk in front pei yi was behind.
I talk to pei yi then saw him. OMG!!!! RUN~
So i ran in front of fiona and said bb XD Haha..
So I got away from him >
H1N1 outbreak!!! I hope he takes care of himself better = =" Same to my friends!!
Take Care!!! Haha Late edi got to go = =" Bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment