MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pain and Suffering

Isshh!!!! My stomach is getting more pain this time and more frequent...
=.= And I miss him. Knowing he hates me I think I should give up.
But Yiyi say he don't hate me =.="
Maybe.. I should just think he does. It's do best for me and him.
So I won't end up disturbing him!!!!!

I have been singing but... My voice sore throat!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!
I want die due the pain = = Tummy and dizzy!!
Ok.. Lets start wetn school LATE ONCE AGAIN...
This time I didn't get to see him at all.. Sighh.. Lucky.. :(
Exam was ok~~ But KH I had to shoot!!! ><
Hehes.. I am starting to miss the past.
Speaking of the past. Summer no sms me d haha!!!

I guess he can't be trusted still..
Hurt Once and Lucky I am not hurt this time as I am more in to someone else.
Tommorow tuition = =
Plan to bring food for my health in case of stupid tummy pain!!!
Don't know when can make jelly for Fiona and Yiyi le XD
Don't dare give my tuition people d = =
Ouchhh Stomach pain now!!! ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment