MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Lala~

Today I was early ytd too..
Bro did not go school though.
And now I know why = =
Exam =.=
And!!! WTH!!!
So many people no go school!!!
Maths exam all don't want come a?!?! =.=

Lazy people~ Haha~ Maths 2 was ok ok :)
But maths 1 I lost my mood and felt seriously tired!!!!
Don't know what happened back there though.
During recces I kept thinking of something.
It was bothering me the whole time!!
What is going on with me?!?!!? =.=
I better chill!!!

Hmmm.. Maybe I should get a life~!
Well yesterday tuition~ Wait.
I said about that already right? =.=
O shit!!
I am forgetting :) XP
Joking!! Muahaha
Felt happier today haha.
My somach is HEALING FINALLY!!!
But I wan ponteng next week haha
OUCHHH@@!!!
Pain back =.= Curse you!!! Talk to early d!!!
My BIG BIG BIG MOUTH!!! ><"
=.= I am over crazy now! ~ Haha

P.S. Miss someone or something >
:) Someone help me? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment