MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, August 28, 2009

:(

WTH!!!!At lost now!!!!
IMPORTANT!!!! WHO KNOWS WHERE TO BUY ANIME CD?!?!?!
I went 3 Diff Places:

-AnimeTech
-Popular
-ComicParadise

None Of em have the anime I want!!!! WTH!!!!!
I was damn emo while lunch time!!!
My mom told me smile but I could not!!!
I almost cried man!!!!

:( Then until now better a lil... :(
Watched the normal show 'Catch Me Now'
The chinese show :D
It was shocking and sad...

I just hope I can at least know..
Why Yano betrayed Nanami...
Well If I watch The show I will know.
But.. After this I can't stand it..

I don't think I can trust anyone ..
It seems so painful going trough it.
well not exactly anyone..
More like Love...

:( I just want to be able to form a group.
4-5 person is enough.
Just like the chinese show..
1 died all revenge for him.. ><

I was crying :P
Well cause there were a lot of things I was sad about..
1st: anime failed!!!!!!FAILURE!!!
2nd:show damn touching!!!!

Well that should be all I'll be writing I really can't stand it..
I'm going to watch anime again :O
Well That is me.. Anime Freak :D
Otaku better word and.. to all my G.T.Y friends sorry.. really sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment