MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Day Gone~~

Today I was late!!! Again !!! =.=
Nevermind XD I saw fiona~ HAHA Chatted with her for a while
She gave me some ramalan for paper 2 :)
Then I turn back and saw him. Awww He look so.. ermm not saying it here Wahahaha.
Then go back class = = Pei Yi walk to me =.=

Pei Yi:Eh.. He reply me, He say he got 7B
Yuki:=.= Wth. He reply you no reply me!!! Fine!!! =.=

I was sad when I heard he reply her T_T
So sad~ Nvm = = Well Then in class me and fiona study haha
Then exam Good Luck ~ XD
OMG~!! Head spinning!!! ><>
Hey~ The exam ramalan did come out haha Let's do IT!!!!
So do until finish wanted rest but tummy ache T_T
So cham la me ><

So after that teacher came go say the bahagian D is ''atau'' not ''dan'' =.=
I was like Wtf. I go look OMG!! It was ''dan'' but I did one!!! Lucky me man!!! Haha
So reccess I eat slowly~ Fiona go say stuff the whole thing in my mouth = ="
So I did haha... Then walk to canteen and pei yi and fiona bully me ><>
So I hit Pei Yi's head when she told me something haha Then she hit me back =.="
So lets see class!!! Haha Exam~!!! *Reach Class* OMG!!! NEW STUDENT!!!
Why is it always our class!!? ><
Anyway Didn't manage to say hi. XP But his name was christopher = =
He came from Sarawak though =.= XD
Then exams like normal tummy ache!!!! Head also pain! ><
Nvm finish school edi I go doctors~ Haha

I register edi i went sit down .... and I saw my fren = = She look so sick ><
Get Well Soon Hui Sin~~ Hehe..
But I myself sick = = ><

Doctor said he will give me meds for 1 week o.o"
If still pain go back see him =.="
Nvm lo~~ XD

And 1 thing.... I have been thinking of writing this XP..
I love this year's class hehe..
It's like a big family~ Haha All also good friends hehe :) I'll never forget them~ Got seperate photos of some ppl hehe I'll put the class photo when I get the chance haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment