MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, August 31, 2009

.....


Let's see, I watched some chinese show in the morning.
Now let's see... I have to ban myself from watching Yano and Nanami!!!!
Or else I'll lose things to do :P
Besides I need wait for manga to finish haha

Cause it's not ending there haha!!!
Hmmm, maybe I'll play Ragnarok.. Should I??
Phone no credit = =" Don't want use..
My phone is currently useless already :P

Wait PMR over I'll go buy new phone and I might be more busy :P
I need study japanese I'll beg my mom if i have to :D
Then I hope or guess maybe I could go vocal classes!!!
Or else If I have the time I want go out :D

Shop for anime and manga other then that no need :D
I rather wait until I go with my mom then she buy the other useless things
Such as handbag,high heels,and blabla all girls thing..
But it's not really useless cause it's to dressup :D

I might need it :x
For..... COSPLAY haha..
~~~Never felt this happy before since 3 years ago~~~
Okkkk not his happy should be this freee :D

I felt rather relax when no one is around
but me and anime :D
Oh yea... I went to my new house :X
It's not mine it's my grandparents :D

I might be shifting there cause it's near to my school haha
But I'll miss my dog!!!!
:( I hope I could meet more otaku's :)
.__________. felt guilty yesterday and saturday when I was in the car.

I really wished I never made my move.
Well what could be done :D
It's done anyway!!! Haha
Errr I might be stopping fb.. need study.

This year is important = ="
My mom said if I got into a bad class I'll shift = ="
I bet even if I do go in bad class I won't shift ..
Oh yea back to the anime.

I finally knew why Yano left Nana..
But now I'm guessing also :x
I guess he thinks Takeuchi would give her happiness..
Somehow I wonder too..

What is happiness?
How do you find it?
:P The anime answered it :D But If I could ask..
I would haha..

Have made some thinking = ="
Maybe being single was never bad..
Buahahaha!!! 1 thing confirm is..
You will never get hurt nor Heartbroken ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment