MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

><"




O.O Now I know my manga at chapter 14 only...
Damn sad!!! Stuck at manga chapter 14 anime episode 18.. ><><
Well I just hope.. I can at least see more anime..

I'm being my old otaku self again..
Thanks to ''him''..
I won't bother him already lor..
I guess I was an annoyance to him..

So I learned my lesson..
I will not let anyone know who I like...
Only Fiona :D
Buahahaha.. :D

Even if I see that guy I should act calm haha..
Or maybe I'll confess to him myself face to face..
Like how Nanami confessed to Yano :D
They are so cute together haha..

Takeuchi!!! Sad for you!!! :D
But.. at least you got to be with nanami once haha..
WOnder what happened to nanami and yano later..
OMG!!!It's killing me!!! I really can't wait PMR over now..

Not for anyone.Not for shopping..
For ANIME!!!Oh yea!!!!
It's been so long. I wan go KLCC Again!!!!
I need buy the last manga!!! Of Missile happy!!! :D

Well I hope still got!!!
I NEED BEG MY MOM!!!!! ;D
iluvanime :D
Well at least I think...

I liked that guy for about few months haha..
Since it failed..
I should just like anime guys ;D
Until I really meet someone who gave me the feeling like when I met tht guy :D

Anyways my time is short I better go try out the singing :D
Well next week's my first trial :D
Hope I can do it well :D
Then I have a higher chance to go Japan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment