MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, August 21, 2009

I finally knew..

I finally knew why I had migraine at such a young age..
I also know why I had ''stress''..

It was not cause of Exams..
It was cause of something...

I am afraid and it's also cause of the person around me..
Hurting me without knowing..

I get tensed and feel like getting away from those situation..
But I ended up getting a head ache..

I ate 3 panadols just now..
I did it on purpose.. I was mad,stress,tensed and my head hurt like shit...

After the 3 panadols... I ate 2 gastric pills..
The doctor gave... and I was recovering when I watched tv...

But almost each time I think about those people who hurt me..
Tears end up rolling down ><"

I don't know what to do..
Who can I actually turn to..

All I know is I can only trust myself..
But can I really trust myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment