MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sad..


I am now at episode 16 I think I can finish it tommorow..
But my heart doesn't want it to finish..
Maybe I'm just scared of the ending..
And.. I hate ending things..

I'll just buy the anime..
And wait till I get a bf..
So maybe if I cry I have a shoulder to cry on..
I guess I'm kinda weak when it comes to love stories.

I don't cry when anyone is around.
Even my family.
But I think it should be fine in front of the person you really really like.
Haha..I've been writing a lot of dialog in my facebook

Those dialog are from Yano-kun :D
Yano-kun wa.. hountoni sugoi.
Haha I made it romanji :D
Maybe I'll type some words in romanji :D haha

Watashi kono hito no..
zutto oboiteru.
Hountoni!! Yakusoku.
Uso janai dakara... watashi no shinjitai..onegai..

I want a promise if I have a bf :D and that is :
Zutto watashi soda ni iru
Zutto zutto atashi hanarenaite
Zutto Zutto Zutto atashi uragiranai..

Haha... It's in japanese XD
hmmm, some was from the anime.
It gave me curge to fall in love but..
I may not be able to trust them so easily..

:D But I learned a lot...
Tears did roll when I watched it.
But I hold it back cause I won't be able to watch it nicely haha.
I hope there will be a season two for Bokura Ga Ita!!!!

I'll buy the anime!!!!..
I ever save all the manga photo so I could read it back haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment