MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

:)


Haha been away for 2 days :D
Guess what I miss the most..
or who* XD
And it's.... NANAMI AND YANO... and my lovely doggy :D

On the way home the sky was beautiful :D
Oh yea.. I made my decision on hmmm, Sat!!!
I will no longer trust or believe in a word so called LOVE = ="
It made me from :) to = =

So let's not care about it cause..
As the anime story shows a guy who can't trust his gf but in the end he did.
But why did he betray her le?He even kinda broke his promise.
Can't wait buy the dvd so can watch it slowly :D

I rather be an otaku then a lover anymore :x
Yeah... forgot what I planned to say = ="
Anyway first of all I once have to really apologize to my 'friends'
Well I am sorry but I had to do it ><" I guess maybe you guys forgotten me :x

At least I got to know you all..
But the most I missed was someone..
From inside that clan.. the very person I should not have betrayed.
Well I hope I won't do the same mistake ever..

Oh yea.. declined my ''ex'' offer = ="
I don't wanna fall in love for now :D
It is going to kill my results = ="
Hmmmm, I have to say.. I saw this awesome concert on tv.

I sang with the singer :D
Hmmm, her name was Shoko Nakagawa
Well nevermind that.
I emo in the car almost cried cause of two things..

1:the thing you have all guessed -ANIME
2:well it's those people I betrayed..I don't know why I did it but..SORRY!!!!
><" Well trial this week ... I studied a lil :D
Buahahaha Can't wait go school then finish school then finish PMR..

Then I'll run every shopping complex[if can]
To find the anime!!!!!
If can't find I'll lose hope..
And maybe I won't go shopping with friends unless it's not boring :x

No comments:

Post a Comment