MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A promise.

Lifeless, I've never felt like this since half a year ago.
Exam's are coming.I should put my mind off things.
Knowing that time could not turn back.
I should look foward to a better tommorow.

ナンクルナイサ, that was what Kai and Hagi said.
From an anime... Blood+
Maybe I should have listened and not fall into another hole.
I wanted to know how it felt. But when I did I regretted.
Cause I could not pull myself up in time...

I felt as though I'm thorn apart.
I might have to go to school.
But I don't want to see him.
I should not bother him.

I should stop. So he is not annoyed.
I remember what I did half a year ago.
And I'll do it again.
Good luck and smile always..

Speaking of emo-ness.
H1n1 outbreak in my school has been confirmed.
The worst case senario?
Don't think so..

If it's worst then why won't the darn school close.
Emo-ness taking over...
I guess I'm meant to be emo my whole life.
And a loner too..

I should not have high hopes on love.
Never ever. I should take precautions starting from now.
I shall not be fooled again.
This time it's for real to do what I promised my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment