MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Echoes.

15/08/10-Sunday.

It's a school day tomorrow but my heart is empty. Can't think of anything right now. Why? 2 reasons. 1 is what I know you hate and I dislike it too. The same thing is happening online. As for the 2nd reason. I might not be able to enter the competition. I was looking foward to it. I don't know what's going to happen but I really hope I have a chance to join it! I don't need anything. I just wanna sing my heart out. All the feelings can be said I guess.
Exam is tomorrow, my thoughts are still flying. Why am I going to open to online guys? I just don't want the same thing to happen all over. Why is it so hard to keep my distance? I just don't understand but I know one thing. I've let down someone. You know who I mean. Anyways, got to sleep. Will update on friday.

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment