MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Dream.

30/08/10-Monday.
Last night before I went to bed I was missing someone which I wasn't suppose to. I recalled moments we had. But, it was no more there. Haihs... When I went to sleep i had almost the same dream as I forgotten when but it was oddly familiar. I don't know where to start cause it's all jumbled up in my mind.
I tape it on my phone but I sounded seriously weird so I think of typing it here now... Here goes..
I was in like my own house at first I think. I was suppose to go to school but it was suppose to be a holiday. I wanted to call my friend but in the end I didn't call. then there was a letter.. I was suppose to give the letter to someone I like. I think in the dream he likes me back. I don't know. Then I think my mom snatched it and got really piss I think. Then she showed my dad or something. Then I need my phone but there was no internet... Okay.. Weird. What does internet have to do with PHONE? I hav no idea. Okay.. then I think I went to the pharmacy at the second round about where is near the car shop. REAL LIFE SCENE.. But I didn't go in. I just stood outside and forgot what happen.
Then a different vision was shown, someone selling something and he was familiar. But I can't recall who. There were three of them or maybe more. But they were differenet in a way. One of them were selling blue like gems which .... I don't know.. complexities. But I remember they had an enemy. The guys friends weren't suppose to buy his gem or use or sell them I think. But they did. Then one of the friend's family got like... kidnapped? the wife was like drunk -somewhat like poisoned- the child was in an accident but only scratch marks. The guy apologized and then went back. They had powers I think. Then they ran and ran.. Suddenly I saw a girl walk pass them. Then I went back to my ownself. I was like talking to the window then I remember the girl that pass by them was dead and it was my friend's friend who wanted to look for me. Weird much! Then I fainted.. in the bathroom... Wearing a silk kimono I think... Then there was another guy, which I think likes me also. I have no idea but it's like told to me in a way. Then he was worried cause I was in the bathroom with no sound although he called me a few times. Then he decided to break the door open. He found me lying on the floor and carried me to the room. He kept calling me as though he was trying to wake me up. I could hear and feel his touch. But I don't know. Then I only remember I hugged him. I was relieved to see him. I think slowly I liked him. Then one day.. it was my birthday. He was at the kitchen cooking I think. Then I set the bed with 3 layers of cloth, blanket and thick blanket. -Just like the hotels- Both the bedside tables there was the drama's that my grandpa bought for me. Then I only say the guy who sold the gem... Oh dammit I've no idea. It's all jumbled up... Haihs. But I know, I locked the room door, when I open it I had like 5 seconds to pretend in coma, unfortunately he knew I was faking it. He was holding a hot soup I think when he came in. It was black but visible. Anyway, then I hugged him again and kissed his cheek. At the same time I saw another vision but I was not looking. What I saw was the guy I like watching what I did. But I could not feel his feelings or anything. It's as though it was just an illusion. I don't know what happen then and next. But I know I think it was time for me to leave. I was about to pack my bags when he came in. The guy I like. I don't know his name. But he is seriously familiar. As though he was next to me every single time. I could not find my stuff so I guess it was in the master bedroom. I told him to carry me there. I didn't know what was on my mind but I know it was related to the story I read. Then he carried me. On the way to the bedroom I kept asking him, "Am I heavy?" He didn't reply me. When he let me down I asked him again.. I think he wanted to say yes but He said something else. He said his happy memories was celebrating my birthday with me. I was about to wake up at that time. I wanted to ask his name and all. I wanted to ask for his email and go online with just my vision but... I woke up. OWH i remember something I dreamt about an online shopping thing on how to do it. But I'm not sure is it going to help cause I've forgotten... haihs.
That dream was weird,awkward, but I want to know who is he. I don't know... I just know one thing. Is this just cause I thought too much or... haihs.

No comments:

Post a Comment