MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Undecided raindrops.

20/08/10-Friday.

This morning while I was still sleeping, I had a dream. I dreamed about someone calling me. But when I picked up the only thing i heard was eraser. What could that mean? In my mind as I woke up, I thought of something. Could it be rubbing away memories? The caller was my online dear. But when I checked my phone no miss calls or answered calls. I guess it was just me then. It reminded me of my past. But thinking about just maks me feel down.

While I was in school, I was thinking of what to do after school and stuff to buy tomorrow. Yeap~ I'm going shopping!! Haha. With my mom~ Haha.

Before going to school, I said to myself. If it rains while I'm in school then I'll join back twinki. But until now, I don't see any raindrop. So, I'm leaving twinki. Struggling to decide.
As for my birthday party, I finally know who to invite. My classmates are the important ones. The rest, I guess I'll invite just cause the more the merrier. I don't really care what gifts I get I just want to enjoy it with my classmates and laugh with my family. Now, Back to sdo~ Haha

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment