MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday / Am I just afraid?

15/08/10, Sunday. [Special Day]

Once Again, Happy Birthday to my friend! Haha. Was the first one to wish my friend!! Super happy. Wished my friend in facebook again! Hahas. Okay...

Am I afraid of making memories because when everything is over no memories are left where there is no pain and suffering? I'm kinda positive in the morning so... I guess making memories before leaving should be a good thing. I don't think I'll stop ro cause of my emo-ness. Nothing changes there. Mind as well, keep myself happy before losing everything like a gamble table. Right? Haha, You agree with me. SO, your task is to make sure I don't emo of stupid things!!! Wait. Thats my task !! Sobs.. I guess when I'm emo you'll be the one listening right? Or.. READING~ hahaha

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment