MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TwinkiRo


31/08/10-Tuesday.

Thanks a lot to my friend I finally know how to create signature~
Hahaha!


What do you think? Hahas.
Comment please~ Hahahas, If you want!

Twinki Ro is really fun but nowadays server down.
Was seriously bored but, we must be PATIENCE!
Last night.. I didn't get to dream about it.
But I dreamed of somthing else.
In fact thanks to it,
I finally want to learn to apprieciate.
I really don't want to lose something important to me ever!
I felt horrible and terrible moments in my dream.
I've lost someone I really love.
I didn't care about her in real life.
But everytime I mistreat her I'll sure cry inside me.
Slowly I guess now I've to apprieciate.
She was there for me everytime!
I must love her.
Gosh, starting to cry.
Hahas, Don't worry.
I'll remember you forever!
Where ever I go, I'll remember everyone of you.
Hahahas~

Lurve Turtle~

No comments:

Post a Comment