MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, August 13, 2010

NO to ONLINE GUYS!

12/08/10, School Day -Thursday-

Today I skipped school but STUDIED at home! I studied Science and tried to finish up all my homeworkds in komsas! Unfortunately, I'm not done! Sadly!
From today onwards, I've decided that I'll no longer live in the fantasy anymore! Forgetting only memories. Painful, Happy, Sad memories. each J-Pop songs that was played reminds me of each fragment of memories in games. From now on, let's face reality. There's not even a single guy that will tell you truth in games. NO more going over close to online people except girls~ Hehe. Plan A, Ignore any message or calls from online people! Safety first! Haha!
Every online guys are liars. Never trusting one EVER! ALSO, if they could leave thier gf for a game girl, those guys will never be faithful! doubt they even know what's faithful.
So let's leave online in online and reality to reality! Hahas. Nothing to write! Haha

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment