MooMooBoutique~!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friends?

19/08/10- Thursday.

Finally, Exam's are over~ Freedom~~ Haha.
Yesterday I had vocal class. I forgotten how but we talk until I mention about my birthday. Next year is a special day cause my birthday falls on 11/11/2011. So many 1. The whole time I was hoping that I'll get a bf but now. I don't think I want one. Whe my teacher mention about friends. I was laughing in my mind. Friends? I don't think I have one. But while walking to my class. I saw one of my classmate. She loves anime and so do I. Then I thought to myself. I guess she is the only friend I have. Along with my classmates. The rest? I know who you mean. I don't know. All this time I've been thinking. Maybe I won't have a birthday party but now. I will have it. But with a few who I really feel is my friend. Also my family members. It's a small part but I'll love it. My teacher talked about it until he was super happy. But I didn't feel the same I guess it was cause of the word he mention. Friends.
Stopping online game, but playing sdo~ Haha. I guess there will be no relatioships there. Friends? I'll just play by myself. I guess I prefer being alone. It's cold and sad but I don't know. 1 thing's for sure, when I was hanging out with my classmates today, I was really happy and wasn't left out. Around them, nobody is left out. No one. Haha. Really hyper with them. I guess I'll keep myself close before opening so much to outsiders. So, here goes...
1
2
3
4
5...





End~

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment