MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Twinki Ro

14/08/10. Saturday.

It's quite a nice day today except for last night. Guess what happen? Haha. I banged my head on the wall. How? Well, I thought it was my pillow I guess. Cause I remember I pulled myself up and wanted to sleep on my pillow. Then OUCH! It hurts. A LOT! Haha. Anyways, when i woke up this morning. Someone called me. Well, practically I woke up cause of that call but I didn't pick it up. I'm sorry. I don't want online to intefere with my reality. I just have to say, I was still sleeping. But if that person finds this I'm dead right? Sobs.
Anyway lets continue, I went to my parents room wanted to prove i woke up and EARLY but they weren't there. So I already guessed where they were. I know you know that you know I know! Hahas~
On the computer and play. I saw a chat box and it wrote there " brb~be back by 7.30" I think. When i saw my clock it's 8+ almost 9... Stupid.. does he mean 7.30pm? HAHA! His my friend so i was kinda laughing at it.
Then around 9.30 I think, my bro woke up ... He asked me where mom and dad went. I told him "GOLF!! Bleks" It was so funny but boring in twinki cause no one was there. Went to eat breakfast and played again. Haha~ Owh, I kinda feel weird writing there dear diary now. But, It's special right? Haha.
Anyways, that stupid head online already and it's his lucky day! He got Ghostring card, this and that card! PISSSSSSEEEDDDDD!!! Sobssss!! I kill ghostring so many times and no card. He is sooooo lucky! So his on my hitlist! Wahahaha.
Studying history now! Sobbbsss.. What to do? Exam is this monday. Sobs. History, Bm and Sc this monday. I need to brush up on my history and sc! I NEED 3A's!!! So that I can rebond my hair! Cool right?
By the way, Dylan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD! you know why? He wrote on his facebook status that if 150 people like his status, he'll cut his hair BALD! and now its like 100+ I think. Haha, Can't wait to see bald dylan! I bet it'll be funny!
Tatas~~ I better continue studying! Haha

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment