MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy?

18/08/10-Wednesday.

Today's exam wasn't stressful at all! My economy was a little uneasy but I did my best! Haha As for Accounts, guess what? There was 3 question I did them all in half an hour. Few minutes before times up I check and I found out i missed the lejar part!! OMG!! I did as quick as I could and finished it just as the bell rang! Haha~ Lucky me! Then I checked the text book I did wrongly!!! OMG~!!! Ah well, Nevermind! Now mistake next time must be better!!

Middle of morning I woke up missing my drama that ended. The show actually wasn't really a blast but I still love it. Questioning myself why. I've got the answers in the end. I love the drama a lot was cause thats the only thing that cheers me up. Dramas + Music is my soul. From now, I'm not putting my mind on anything else. Just studies and my future path. Friends? Lover? No thanks. I don't want to be related in anymore drama's for now. I've had enough for the time being.

Come to think of it, My friend is right. Online is just online. Using people for eq's and all does not have anything to do with reality. But why am I so sensitive or is it just too.. stupid? I've started to think of leaving Twinki Ro. Maybe for a week and more. I just don't want it to affect my life. No matter what happens. It's just online. Maybe leaving it, playing for just an hour it's enough? Whenever I come up to the topic of online. I tend to have many words to say. But in the end, the words can never be spoken out. Even towards you. I'm sorry. It's hard to keep it all inside me but if I say it out. There will still be no change. I just don't want online to affect my daily life. Let that be my excuse. I guess I need to tell my dear first. As for the rest there's no need. It's not reality. Whats the use even if they know?
Why am I thinking reality. Saying goodbye and all. I guess I'll just stop. I don't even want to see anyone there. Right this second I want to stop but another second I just want to online. Please, I hope I can just focus on my studies. If I don't online I can still study! There's many things I can do. I can even go shopping and not care. No one will remember me. It's just a game yuki! A GAME! GET A GRIP "XIAO YA TOU" !!!!!! THERE'S NO NEED TO BE SAD OR ANYTHING. REALITY IS REALITY BUT THIS IS ONLINE !!! O-N-L-I-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I don't know what should I do nor say. I guess goobye is the word? Don't worry I'll still be blogging to release a few of stress / hyper words.

-Yuki [XiAoYaToU] -

No comments:

Post a Comment