MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Noises.

The sound of voices that just pisses me off.
Feeling happy about something is that wrong?
What's the problem?!
I just simple abhor this feeling.
Now, I'm feeling worst.
Thanks to someone I guess I'm better.
But the feeling inside me is still the same.
I guess I'm useless everywhere.
Especially right here.
Messaged a friend.
Knowing she is no longer my best buddy but not facing FACTS.

My teenager life isn't easy.
DON'T THINK IT'S EASY.
STOP THINKING YOURS IS HARDER.
IF YOU'RE ME YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.
SO JUST GET LOST.
STOP THINKING THAT YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS.

I just wish I was a little girl.
Not knowing anything.
Even by doing something wrong.
No harm is done.
Unlike now, afraid of this and that.
My bravery has left me behind.
Why? I need you most now.
I want to put a big smile on my face.

But why is it so hard?
Knowing the smile would be fake.
But making sure no one notice.
Stopping by and asking what happen.
Just pisses me off again.
Voices are just pollution in my mind now.

I feel so mad.
I feel so angry.
Why am I having all the negative energies?
I hate this feeling.
I've whispered so many bad words in my mind and soul.
Feeling so guilty.
I guess I'm just an idiot.

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment