MooMooBoutique~!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hardship..

25/08/10-Wednesday...

I don't know why am I over thinking everytime... It's like repeating. I don't get it. I want a relationship but at the same time I'm scared and I don't want. I like someone but at the same time I'm scared. I'm not scared that he will leave one day but I'm scared that I'm just no enough. Being an online girl is kinda making me feel upset. But what if we meet and I am just still afraid. I don't want to know if he likes me or not. I don't even know what is our relation. I just want to affirm my feelings. I really don't know. I'm happy around him but when I'm alone in my thoughts. I tend to move to a deep edge pushing myself down the cliff. It was the same with "S". I really really liked him but I guess the timing was bad. He just broke up. Now, the guy I like also just broke up. I'm also afraid that they might actually be using me just cause they lost a relationship so I'm just a replacement. I don't know why am I thinking so negative when me and that guy now is just friends. I guess.... Haiz... Siens...
I don't know....

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment