MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

MemorieS?

14/08/10, Saturday.

I guess I don't like memories that much. Happy of having those moments but sad that it's all over. Friends in school, I guess I'm not even needed. Well, maybe it's true. Memories with laughters but tears shed alone where no one knows. I don't know why but I guess I can't be like my idol. In the show of course it's easy but I'm used to hiding my feelings. I felt hurt when ever I feel left out. Well, I just know one thing is SMILE~ Cause when i smile the pain is inside hurting me only and not others. I'm sorry. But thats a way how I protect myself. I'm just a soft shell turtle. It's no lie.
As for online, Remember memories in garena? I bet almost every forgot even you. Well, I miss those moments where we play tree tag and how we all team up to bully our opponent. Feel frustrated when they say we cheat and of course the laughters. I can still remember how i met so many people letting them freely in my life. But I always get hurt easily. Is that the reason why I feel so scared? Even twinki now, after all the second thoughts and all, I'm avoiding truth, avoiding them. Don't want to get so close to everyone of them except for some because I know them in real life. The rest I just want to move on and keep in mind that it's just a game. What happens inside, whatever they say, It's just a beautiful lie.
I don't want to have happy memories , treasure them while everyone else forgets it. Just like camps and all. You meet each other, felt happy and wish to continue the friendship. But once it's all over like war. No one will be rememebered. I guess only you know how i feel right? Feeling so sad over something that no one appreciates makes me the biggest fool.
I may look stupid remembering everything, so I guess keeping my distance is the best solution. There may still be memories but not as much as what i'm suppose to have. I'm sorry to those who i'm going to dissapear from your life. Cause, it's just ONLINE! I rather dissapear now and keep those happy memories where they are rather then having sad memories to cover up the happy ones. Lasty, I'm sorry. I really am.

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment