MooMooBoutique~!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Blind and Deaf.

23/08/10-Monday.

First, I'll start off with school, Passed my subjects so far. Need to work harder. Holidays are coming too. Okay and for the main post.

It's easier to say it in chinese but..
If I was blind or deaf.
I won't feel safe at all.
Not at all.
Just want to know his thoughts.
I finally understand what that show mean.
The pain of not knowing anything.
The pain of being alone in dark
The pain of losing someone you love.
The pain of believing then crushing them.
But if I'm blind and or deaf.
I can't see people's feature.
Hear thier voice.
But can feel thier heart.
Can see a more beautiful world.
Without many horrible things our eyes can see.
If I was blind I guess I won't be able to blog, message and play.
I'll be away from the world in my own and feeling just darkness.

I could feel the heart ache I felt again.
Not giving anyone this blog link.
Whoever that finds it count's on luck I guess.
I want to talk to you but I'm afraid that it'll annoy you.
I don't want to feel upset and want to smile like you say but I can't.
In school, I guess I found out one thing.
Even without me, 'they' won't notice.
I'm happy with my friends now.
I miss moments with various friends but yet I don't care.
I guess I just want no... I just need one person.
I finally know who to find when I'm lost.
My beloved cousin.
She told me that there is for sure good and bad.
A lot of thing that made me face the truth.
I think I like you.
I don't want you to know but I told you.
Afraid of facing you.
Awkward but I guess it'll be no more.
I'm your nobody.
Why am I thinking so much?
I'm just a turtle girl.
Slow and won't be able to catch up with your pace anyways.
What should I do ...

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment