MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Music is my Soul~

School? Another day of torture?
Somehow, I just wish I could find back my soul.
I guess she took it and left with it.
What the hell am I saying.

Speechless.
Sang diff songs today.
Amazing Kiss- BoA [Emo~]
Yuki No Hana- Mika Nakashima [Emo?Haha]
Key of Heart-BoA[Long Lost song]
Tell Me Goodbye- Big Bang[Emo]

Thats all I guess.
My mom said I sang okay for amazing kiss and yuki no hana~~
Kinda happy cause it was my first time TRYING~
My soul will slowly be found.
The music key in my heart.
As for school, I've to work hard.
Harder cause I'm kinda upset that I did last minute studies last week.
Focus in every subject until the last minute.
Didn't study a single thing.
But what's done = done.
So, Don't. I mean NEVER cry over a spilt milk.
You can wipe the milk away but you can never replace it.
You can buy a new one but that's not the same as the old milk.
Ah, what am I saying.
Being lame every second.
Time to sleep.

Messaged her yesterday, I guess the friendship really was not that close.
Many things I've no longer know about her.
I just hope time would turn back.
But, thats impossible.
Sleeppzz....

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment