MooMooBoutique~!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm a real Turtle!

I finally notice...
I'm really a turtle.
My pace with others is like the slowest.
While everyone is going on with thier life.
I stood right there as though I was waiting for a bus that was never coming.
Now, everyone has moved on with everything.
But I'm just at the same spot where I stood two years ago.
From the beginning I should have notice.
Lying to myself saying that I've moved on.
But the truth was my heart never left.
That was the whole reason I miss every moments.
Flashbacks that pass by.
Everybody, almost everything around me.
Reminds me of you.
I've awaken now..
I guess or I hope.
From now, I should not think I like that person just cause he resembles you.
Unless if it's real.
But I guess now, relationship isn't that important.
Most important is studies.

My friends have new patners while I'm still missing you this moment.
I've been left like a slow turtle with bunnies.
Thinking I could catch up with thier pace but I was wrong.
I'm in a tottaly different world.
I notice just right now.
But, if I don't belong in the bunny world.
Where exactly is the turtle world?
I have no idea..
Haha, I guess I'll have to walk slowly until I see another turtle pass by.
At least I walked with the bunnies once.
At least I had the memories.
Better than being a turtle without memories or anything.
As stupid as it sounds.
I'm happy with memories now.
At least I've had the joy before.

But I know I can still survive.
However it will be hard and well unhappy but...
I believe I can find the turtle that is alike~
Wish me luck~
xOxO

-TurtleYuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment