MooMooBoutique~!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to blogging.

11/8/10, School day! Haha. -Wednesday-

I'm back! Haha. I've been having fun, sad, happy and horrible moments. First, my friends birthday is here and my whole plan was wrecked! Why? None of my friend have an oven [baking oven] in thier house! Sobs. So now I'll have to buy him something or make something for him! Bleuks.
As for the happy moment, hmmm I guess games cout right? Well, it's fun in Twinki Ro. The new server from Breadou Ro. Random and lame! Haha. Not only that, there is many 'drama' there too! Sad right? Sobs!
I'm starting to love writing my blog down then typing it now! Gosh I'm lame! Wee! Speechless!
Ow! About school. I miss someone! Hehe. Guess who? HEY! It's not a GUY! 100% SURE! It's a girl. NO ! I'm not lesbian! Haha. Well, she was the person who supported me with a smile! Not only that, I'm starting to find myself useless and in no place. Well, don't wanna be in any position but, the person I miss already have another one. Better I guess. REALLY CLOSE! So what? Haha. I'm fine! Damn! I'm not typing what I wrote.
Aihs, nevermind. I don't wanna make this a script that I have to COPY then PASTE. I guess, I don't know what I want to even say. I don't think anyone except some people will even notice when I'm gone. Yes! I bet you will also forget me! Not true ? It's super duper true! Haha.
Anyways, my friend was gang bang by teacher today. Me and my friends first thought was cause we were gambling. I don't usually gamble but it's boring in class! Anyway, MY POINT IS, he came back and told us.... The teacher -dicipline teachers- caught him for his HAIR! NO! His hair isn't LONG. In fact it's practically what we call BALD!
The teachers claim he wants to pick a fight with the teachers. This is because, our teachers said don't cut bald hair cause it makes you look like those... errr.. gangster? HAHA!
But, MANY teachers also said that they cut until bald is GOOD! Stupid right? Aihs, lets ignore my school~ Haha~
TALKING ABOUT MY FAVOURITE SHOW! Well, I love drama's! Any drama suits me except for those boring and SUPER DUPER SCARY shows~ Haha. Lin, I think you pass me your DRAMA FEVER~! Haha.
I miss you lin, kelly and celine!! Sobs Sobs! I'm so lame. You guys may have even forgotten me! SOBBBSSS! Haha, I'm joking! They still remember me~! I guess cause I talked to them like... RECENTLY! Hehes.
Thats all for today.

-Yuki-
-ImY-

No comments:

Post a Comment