MooMooBoutique~!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Word left unspoken.

14/08/10- Saturday.

Once again I'm blogging. Why am I so down? I should know very cleary game is game and reality is reality. Why do people get i right so easily as for me I .... aihs.. Can you teach me? It's half an hour before 15/08... Yeah.... 15/08.. Aihs. Unforgettable? What should I do? Should I dissapear from ro from now on? Should I stop everything? I just don't want to feel over happy over stuff from games when its not even related to real life. Words that speak through my heart. Words I could not say. Looking at the computer screen feeling unhappy. Who knows? By putting a few emoticons, they will be thinking your fine.
But in real life, you're facial expression will be the one that's hiding and words will be said with a smile. Why? Why does it have to be so hard? Am I over-exaggerating? Am I over-sensitive? Am I the main problem?
Gosh, I feel so stupid now. Almost time. I better get going. Nights.

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment