MooMooBoutique~!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Siens.

24/8/10-Tuesday.


I've thought of what to write this morning.
Unfortunately, I forgotten what.
I read a book when I came home early today.
Stomach cramp until I could not stand the pain.
While I was at the office, I was thinking of something.
Wow, kinda dejavu while writing this.
Let's ignore it...
I was thinking of well, relationships?
I remember back, the reason I wanted a bf in my school.
It was so he could care for me.
When I'm feeling sick he will be there.

But, Why am I dreaming?
My fate I guess is to like people I don't know.
Maybe, I'm not going to be with the guy I like now.
I just hope he will be happy.
Maybe he might even be back together with his gf.
No one knows.
I just want him too be happy and it's enough.
So many thoughts in my mind.
I just know one thing.

I've to stop thinking so much,
Just focus on studies....

-Yuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment